If you're like most business owners, when you went into business you had a vision of what you wanted to achieve – what you wanted out of the business.
Have you realised that vision? Is your personal income meeting your financial needs?
How effectively can your employees run the business in your absence?
Are you comfortable that you have everything in place for when you are ready to transition out of the business?
- You don't need RSD to figure out where you want to be. That's easy. The hard part is getting there.
- Your investment in your business may add up to 10, 15 or even 20 years of personal sacrifice and commitment.
- RSD Chartered Accountants with its wealth of experienced advisors can help ensure your investment pays off.
- Our approach combines strong financial management with soft human elements, taking into account your individual needs as the business owner and the development of your succession team.
- Our professional assistance will be a turnkey process that starts with personal goal setting and moves through developing the business strategy, monitoring and reporting, performance improvement and developing an effective team.
The start is aligning your business objectives with your personal objectives. We measure the relative importance of your business to your longer term financial prosperity and outline the tasks needed to get your personal affairs in order.
We would consider 3 important areas –
- Personal Finances – review your income, tax, risk and retirement.
- Your connection with your business – your role in the business, the supporting team, readiness for sale and the level of management systems.
- Your quality of life – a review of your health, appetite to continue to drive the business,
- enjoyment, work life balance, outside interests and 'life plan'.