Transfer to Beneficiary
If the share are to be transferred direct to a beneficiary, the following documents are to be provided to the PO Box address:
- 'Transfer form for non-market transactions' – one form per beneficiary
- Original share certificate(s) or if this cannot be located, a 'Certificate Replacement Request – Executors/Administrators'
- Certified copy of Death Certificate
- Either a) Certified copy of Probate
- Certified copy of the Will
- 'Small Estate Statement and Indemnity'
An originally certified copy is a copy of an original document which has been certified as being a true copy by an authorised person. It should state the authorised person's name, title and address.
Parties Authorised to Certify Documents